Further easing of restrictions.....
More official information is available here:
In line with the NSW Government Health Department COVID changes announced for 18th & 25th February, the following restrictions for Kiata are updated:
- Kiata indoor and outdoor areas will be open to all members/visitors/members guests - whether vaccinated or not. The use of QR Codes no longer required.
- If you are feeling unwell or displaying any cold or flu systems, please do not visit Kiata.
- There are no restrictions on the number of people allowed in the Clubhouse.
- Singing and Dancing is permitted.
- Facemasks are no longer mandatory.
The Directors will review and update these restrictions as required based on whatever current NSW Health advice is in place.